About the Book
A candid and fresh collection of photos consisting of a variety of bodies and personal stories. This book shares the similarities and differences of the human form and how it looks at different perspectives. It presents a minimalistic yet homey approach but shares impactful stories of the personal struggles we have with our bodies.
Features & Details
- Primary Category: Arts & Photography Books
- Additional Categories Portfolios, Minimalist
Project Option: 8×10 in, 20×25 cm
# of Pages: 196
- Hardcover, ImageWrap: 9781715586065
- Softcover: 9781715586058
- Publish Date: Oct 02, 2020
- Language English
- Keywords art, photo, human, personal, raw, candid, bodies
Lexington, South Carolina
Ariana is a 21 year old artist from a small town in South Carolina. Her passion for photography came from an early age, playing with her mom’s camera. She takes joy in photographing portraits of everyday people and making them feel special.