by Cara Siera
Ebook, Apple iPad format
About the Book
Enter a world where you come face to face with some of the world's most fascinating wildlife. Twenty-six pages of full color photos will have you captivated, witty anecdotes aside. A rich visual journey through many of America's zoological institutions and wildlife sanctuaries.
Features & Details
- Category Arts & Photography
Standard Landscape, 10×8 in, 25×20 cm
- Hardcover, ImageWrap: 9781366059161
- Softcover: 9781366059178
- Hardcover, Dust Jacket: 9781366059185
- Publish Date Apr 20, 2017
- Language English
- Tags animals, animal, wildlife photography, nature photography, photography
Cara Siera is a writer and photographer with an affinity for nature and young adult fiction. Cara has written previously for "Brevity--A Concise Journal of Literary Nonfiction," "The Red Mud Review," and the "Yellow Jacket" newspaper. Cara employs both digital and traditional darkroom photography.